Thursday, March 5, 2009

PROPOSAL

• I decide to research all Solar System planets, and find some interesting information about each. That information should attract the viewer even he or she is not really interested in astronomy, planets and similar things. I also decide to find some original pictures of planets, to know how they look in actual photographs.

• I will photograph food from very close up so that it is possible to see all the details and structure of particular food, and make that food texture become something mysterious, something different than just a everyday thing. Moreover, I want that viewer cannot understand what kind of food they see in the photograph, so they can guess and try to identify. I am going to use Cannon macro lense’180’, so I can zoom every single detail and texture of food.

• Later I will Photoshop images to create similar colour that each planet have. Not really planning to use program a lot, just to change a colour balance or contrast to create more vivid colouring in these images.

• I am planning to give a handout with all Solar System planets, their statistics and images. Another handout going to be a portfolio with photographs that I did for this project and I also going to show two movies which is related to this topic.



No comments: